Saturday, November 25, 2017

#LIGHTtheWORLD with your Duty to God 2017



Finally! Sorry for the long delay. I had many family emergencies. But here it is, the Light the World calendar with the Duty to God. I believe this is an inspired program, but most of the YM I know do not work on it. That's why I decided to create this for the Light the World campaign. It took me a little longer that I thought not only for the emergencies we had in my family, but also because the program is quite different than the Personal Progress and Faith in God ones, so I had to adapt to it. I believe it could've been better, but I wanted to post it before the last Sunday of November so that YM leaders can talk about it to their younth on Sunday.  I still think this can help somehow our Aaronich Priesthood holders to work on their Duty to God on this Christmas time.

Because the Duty to God experiences are divided by quorums, I created a calendar for each quorum. Here are the links to get them on dropbox.
Deacon
Teacher
Priest

If you want to get the other calendars for Personal Progress or Faith in God, click here.

I hope is helpful.

Enjoy the #LIGHTtheWORLD month! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment