Saturday, November 11, 2017

#LIGHTtheWORLD with FAITH IN GOD - For 8-11 children

I love #LIGHTtheWORLD!!! Is such an excellent initiative for Christmas! 

And I enjoy working with goals, such as with the Personal Progress program, and other programs that help us to progress through clear goals.

That's why this year I not only made a calendar to Light the World with the Personal Progress, which is adressed to girls 12-18, but I also did it for the Faith in God program, similar to the other one, but addressed to boys and girls 8-11. 

With this calendAR, those children will be able to work on their Faith in God, while they #LIGHTtheWORLD in December! This could help them to experience the Christmas Spirit in a different way,giving to Christ a gifts he enjoyes, by doing what he asks them when they sing "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam to shine for Him each day" of December. 

Share this with parents of children 8-11 and with their Primary leaders.

I hope they enjoy it! 

You can get the PDF of the calendar here.


No comments:

Post a Comment