Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Individual worth 4 - My dreams

For this experience we are asked to:

  1. Read Doctrine & Covenants 88:119.
  2. Make a list of our dreams for our future
  3. Write a plan of how to achieve it.
  4. Share it (the plan has been shared in Spanish so that the person who signed it could read it).

D y C 88:119 is about building and organizing a house. When reading this scripture keeping my dreams for my future, it reminds me that it is important to plan what I desire to create and stablish. I can absolutely build a bright future, but I need to plan it in order to achieve it.

Our stake invited us to make a collage at girls' camp 2016 to complete this experience. This is my collage.





I don't really like to talk about my goals with others, but to complete this experience, I will share it with you!





 



  • Travel to Israel and other Christian Historic sites
  • Have a family centered in Christ and his Gospel with a faithful Priesthood holder
  • Get in the MoTab
  • Be part of small and bigger service projects
  • Posess and read many books





  • Visit Machu Picchu
  • Travel through the world
  • Learn more languages
  • Live in Tonga for some time
  • Work as seminary/institute teacher for the CES / become the Latina John Bytheway by speaking to the youth as he does







    • Finding more information about my family history and get as far as possible, learning the origin of my name
    • Get my own "Von Trapp" family... which means many children very musical ;)




    • Be on the cast for the Church Pageants such as the Hill Cumorah Pageant, the Mesa Easter Pageant, the Nauvoo Pageant, the Manti Pageant, and at the Christmas Latino show Luz a las Naciones
    • Do temple missions with my husband, as a temple worker and why not in a temple presidency...
    • Complete again my Personal Progress
    • Participate in a great bike excursion
    • Wherever I am, to act well my part
    • Travel to many temples around the world
    • Publish an article in the Ensign and a song in the Hynmbook

    • Return with my Heavenly Father

    No comments:

    Post a Comment